Welcome to your gateway to the Park alumni community...
Class of 2019: Park's Newest Alumni
Congratulations on setting off from Old Court Road for new adventures. As you make your way in the world, please remember that Park is eager to support you as you chart your life path. Keep us in the loop!
- Share your news and life milestones with the Alumni Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) for Alumni Notes and social media.
- Join us for a Bruin Happy Hour in your new hometown.
- Send in your college mailing address so we can ship you a care package this winter.
- Turn to us when you need to network or job hunt. We can connect you with alumni in your field.
- Come back to campus often! Drop in to say hello to a favorite teacher; play in an alumni game; enjoy a performance; attend your first Alumni Weekend in May; and come to Commencement in June to cheer on the Class of 2020 as they graduate.
Until we see you again here at Park, STRIVE ON, 2019!
2019-2020 Alumni Calendar
- Alumni Men's Soccer Game: Saturday, August 17, 11:00 A.M., Kelly Field. Tailgate picnic hosted by the parents of the Boys' Varsity Soccer team to follow. RSVP to email@example.com.
- Alumni Council 2019/2020 Kickoff Meeting: Wednesday, September 18, 6:30 P.M., The Lieberman Conference Room. Join us! All alumni are welcome to attend and become a part of the team of volunteers who help create Park's alumni experience. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rivalry Day vs. Friends School: All Day, Saturday, October 12, Alumni Welcome Tent at Kelly Field. Come back to cheer on our fall sports teams as they battle Friends for the Rivalry Day Cup. A full schedule of games will be shared closer to the date.
- Young Alumni Happy Hour at R House: Wednesday, January 8, 7:00 p.m. Hosted by the Alumni Council. More info to come.
- Alumni Basketball Games: January, Date TBD, Park Athletic Center. Come back to play or cheer. More details to come.
- BRAIN sPARK: Sunday, March 8, Park School. A uniquely Park event, you won’t want to miss this electrifying evening of presentations, conversations, and hands-on experiences designed to engage you in mind, body, and spirit. All the presenters are members of the Park community. Information on sessions and tickets will be posted nearer the event date.
- Alumni Family Dog Hike: Saturday, April 25, 10:00 A.M., the Park Woods. Hosted by the Alumni Council. Details to come.
- Alumni Weekend: Friday, May 30, and Saturday, May 31. Save the date and plan to come together with friends and classmates to celebrate your years at Park. Kick off the celebrations at a happy hour, take in a performance, play or cheer at an alumni game, bring your family to the playground meet-up, eat lunch with friends and classmates, and raise a glass to Park at the Toast to the Brown & White. Classes ending in ‘5’ and ‘0’ will celebrate milestone reunions. A full schedule and registration info will be posted in the spring
Park on the Road Events
We look forward to visiting Park Bruins across the country again this year! Our calendar of Park On The Road events will be posted soon. In the meantime, please make sure your alumni contact information, especially your email address, is up to date so we can keep you in the loop about gatherings in your hometown. If you would like to help plan an event for your fellow Bruins or update your contact info, write or call Alumni Director Pailin Gaither at 410-339-4114 or email@example.com.
Alumni events will be scheduled throughout the year. Check back for more info in the months to come.
Connect With Park on Social Media
Stay up to date on alumni news, what's happening at Park, and Bruins events in Baltimore and beyond, while connecting with your fellow alums:
- Connect on Facebook: Like the "Park School of Baltimore Alumni" Page; Friend "Pailin at Park"
- Network with fellow Bruins on LinkedIn: Join the "Park School of Baltimore Alumni" Group
- Check us out on Instagram: parkalums