Welcome to your gateway to the Park alumni community...
- Kickoff Alumni Council Meeting, Thursday, September 27, Lieberman Conference Room, 6:30 p.m. Interested in becoming part of a group of committed Bruin alumni working to strengthen and support the school and to promote alumni engagement with Park? Join us!
- Saturday in the Park, Saturday, October 6, Kindergarten Playground and Tompkins Field, 11:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. Community fun on the Park School campus. Bring your family and enjoy! More info here.
- Rivalry Day at Friends School, Saturday, October 13, All Day, Friends School Athletic Fields. Come and cheer on the Brown and White as Park teams compete with Friends for the Rivalry Day Cup. A full schedule of the day's games will be shared on the Park School website.
- Life Celebration for Jack Ramey, Sunday, October 21, Park School, 1:00 p.m. Join in celebrating the life of Jack Ramey, former Park School educator and administrator, with alumni performances and tributes. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2018 Park School Auction, Saturday, November 10, Park School Athletic Center, 6:00 p.m. Celebrate the excellence of a Park education at the 2018 Park Auction. All Auction proceeds benefit tuition assistance and faculty support. Join parents, alums, grandparents, parents of alums, faculty and staff for a festive evening that gives back the gift of Park. Tickets and full info here.
- Giving Tuesday, Tuesday, November 27, Online and On Campus, All Day. A global day of giving fueled by the power of social media and collaboration, Giving Tuesday follows Thanksgiving and the widely recognized shopping events Black Friday and Cyber Monday, to kick off the charitable season. Be part of giving back! More info to come.
Other alumni events will be scheduled throughout the year. Check back for more info in the months to come.
Alumni Weekend 2019 is scheduled for Friday, May 31 and Saturday, June 1. Come together with friends and classmates to celebrate your years at Park. Classes ending in '4' and '9' will celebrate milestone reunions. More info to come!
New York. Los Angeles. San Francisco. Chicago. Washington, D.C. If you call any of these cities home, Park is coming to you this year. Please make sure your alumni contact information, especially your email address, is up to date so we can keep you in the loop about plans. Other cities may be added to our travel schedule, so stay tuned! If you would like to help plan an event for your fellow Bruins or have updated contact info to share, please write or call Alumni Director Pailin Gaither at 410-339-4114 or email@example.com.
Stay up to date on alumni news, what's happening at Park, and Bruins events in Baltimore and beyond, while connecting with your fellow alums:
- Connect on Facebook: Like the "Park School of Baltimore Alumni" Page; Friend "Pailin at Park
- Network with fellow Bruins on LinkedIn: Join the "Park School of Baltimore Alumni" Group
- Follow us on Twitter: @ParkAlums
- Check us out on Instagram: parkalums