The Park School Athletic Department is seeking candidates for part-time coaching positions working with the Boys’ Tennis teams for the Spring 2018 season.
- Coaching and playing experience at the high school and/or collegiate level
- Ability to work with and motivate students of all skill levels
- Punctuality at practices and games
- Consistent attendance at practices and matches
Including but not limited to:
- Supporting school policies, including but not limited to: sportsmanship, integrity, accountability, dedication, and effort
- Maintaining the school's progressive philosophy throughout the season, and developing and teaching programmatic systems consistent with the entire soccer program
- Working in association with Athletic Trainer in event of injury
- Planning and managing practices
- Traveling to/from away matches with team
- Serving as mentor to current students
- Attending parent-coaches pre-season meetings
- Maintaining and exemplifying appropriate conduct towards officials, opposing coaches, and players
The positions will run from February 21 to May 17.
Resume and cover letter should be emailed to:
Director of Athletics Boys’ Program Dia Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Park School does not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, ancestry, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any physical or mental disability unrelated to a reasonable performance of an employee’s duties.