Welcome to your gateway to the Park alumni community...
Alumni Weekend 2018 is scheduled for June 1 & 2. While all of our indoor events will continue as scheduled, the weather forecast has led us to CANCEL outdoor events scheduled for Saturday, June 2. The events impacted by weather are:
Cross Country-- 7:30 a.m., Sugar Campus
Baseball – 10 a.m., Sugar Campus
Women’s Lacrosse—10:30 a.m., Kelly Field Turf
Men’s Lacrosse—11:30 a.m., Kelly Field Turf
Bruin Alumni BBQ—12:30 p.m., The Park Meadow
These events have been canceled and will not be rescheduled this weekend.
Saturday's activities will begin on campus starting at 1:00 p.m. with the Liberty Heights Luncheon for Classes of 1931 - 1968.
We look forward to seeing ALL alumni in the Davison Lobby at 6:00 p.m. on Saturday evening for cocktails and the Toast to the Brown & White!
- Bruin Barre Class, Hosted by the Alumni Council, Saturday, March 31, Park's Dance Studio, 10:00 a.m. Full info on the event Facebook page here.
- Boston Bruin Happy Hour, Thursday, April 12, The Merchant, 7:00 p.m. Downtown Crossing, 60 Franklin St, Boston, MA. RSVP here.
- Bruin Library Story Time for Alumni Families, Saturday, April 21, 10:00 a.m. The Park Lower School Library. A benefit for ShareBaby.
- Alumni Weekend, June 1 & 2. Full schedule to come! Questions? Email email@example.com
Other alumni events will be scheduled throughout the year. Check back for more info in the months to come.
New York. Florida. Boston. Atlanta. If you call any of these cities home, Park is coming to you this year. Please make sure your alumni contact information, especially your email address, is up to date so we can keep you in the loop about plans. Other cities may be added to our travel schedule, so stay tuned! If you would like to help plan an event for your fellow Bruins or have updated contact info to share, please write or call Alumni Director Pailin Gaither at 410-339-4114 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay up to date on alumni news, what's happening at Park, and Bruins events in Baltimore and beyond, while connecting with your fellow alums:
- Connect on Facebook: Like the "Park School of Baltimore Alumni" Page; Friend "Pailin at Park
- Network with fellow Bruins on LinkedIn: Join the "Park School of Baltimore Alumni" Group
- Follow us on Twitter: @ParkAlums
- Check us out on Instagram: parkalums