Welcome to your gateway to the Park alumni community...
Congrats to Park's newest alumni, the members of the Class of 2017! Good luck to all of you on your next adventures. You join a legacy of 100 plus years of Park School graduates. Please know that the Alumni Office is just an email or phone call away and we look forward to keeping you connected and up-to-date on all things Park, as well as being a resource as you make your way in the world. Once a Bruin, always a Bruin! Come back to campus to reconnect soon!
- Alumni Council Kick-Off Meeting - Wednesday, September 6, 7 p.m., Lieberman Conference Room. Park's Alumni Council kicks off the year. Would you like to join this group of enthusiastic and energetic Bruins working to support and connect the Park alumni community by hosting events and acting as an ambassador for Park? Email Alumni Director Pailin Gaither at email@example.com to learn more.
- Saturday in the Park Family Carnival - Saturday, October 7, 2017, 12:00 p.m. Bring your bear cubs and join the Park community for an afternoon of carnival rides, midway games, food trucks, face painting, musical performances and more. Click here for more info.
- Rivalry Day and Brown & White Weekend - Saturday, October 14. Come back to Park and cheer on the Brown & White against rival Friends. A full day of games and matches is scheduled. Be sure to check in at the Alumni Welcome Tent when you arrive to claim your special alum swag!
Other alumni events will be scheduled throughout the year. Check back for more info in the months to come.
New York. Boston. Atlanta. If you call any of these cities home, Park is coming to you this year. Please make sure your alumni contact information, especially your email address, is up to date so we can keep you in the loop about plans. Other cities may be added to our travel schedule, so stay tuned! If you would like to help plan an event for your fellow Bruins or have updated contact info to share, please write or call Alumni Director Pailin Gaither at 410-339-4114 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alumni Weekend 2018 is scheduled for June 1 & 2. Reunite with friends and come back to Park for a weekend of events celebrating all Bruins. The weekend concludes with classes ending in '3' and '8' gathering for class reunions. We look forward to welcoming you back!
Stay up to date on alumni news, what's happening at Park, and Bruins events in Baltimore and beyond, while connecting with your fellow alums:
- Connect on Facebook: Like the "Park School of Baltimore Alumni" Page; Friend "Pailin at Park
- Network with fellow Bruins on LinkedIn: Join the "Park School of Baltimore Alumni" Group
- Follow us on Twitter: @ParkAlums
- Check us out on Instagram: parkalums