Welcome to your gateway to the Park alumni community...
Congrats to Park's newest alumni, the members of the Class of 2017! Good luck to all of you on your next adventures. You join a legacy of 100 plus years of Park School graduates. Please know that the Alumni Office is just an email or phone call away and we look forward to keeping you connected and up-to-date on all things Park, as well as being a resource as you make your way in the world. Once a Bruin, always a Bruin! Come back to campus to reconnect soon!
- Alumni Basketball Game, Wednesday, January 3, Lakin Court in the Park Athletic Center. Warm-up starts at 6:00 p.m. and game time is 6:30 p.m. Come to play or cheer! Team dinner to follow.
- College-Aged Bruin Meet-Up, Tuesday, January 9, R.House, "The Living Room," 4:30-6:30 pm. Full info on the event Facebook page here.
- New York Bruin Happy Hour, Thursday, February 1, Whitman & Bloom, 7:00 p.m. Full info on the event Facebook page here.
Other alumni events will be scheduled throughout the year. Check back for more info in the months to come.
New York. Florida. Boston. Atlanta. If you call any of these cities home, Park is coming to you this year. Please make sure your alumni contact information, especially your email address, is up to date so we can keep you in the loop about plans. Other cities may be added to our travel schedule, so stay tuned! If you would like to help plan an event for your fellow Bruins or have updated contact info to share, please write or call Alumni Director Pailin Gaither at 410-339-4114 or email@example.com.
Alumni Weekend 2018 is scheduled for June 1 & 2. Reunite with friends and come back to Park for a weekend of events celebrating all Bruins. The weekend concludes with classes ending in '3' and '8' gathering for class reunions. We look forward to welcoming you back!
Stay up to date on alumni news, what's happening at Park, and Bruins events in Baltimore and beyond, while connecting with your fellow alums:
- Connect on Facebook: Like the "Park School of Baltimore Alumni" Page; Friend "Pailin at Park
- Network with fellow Bruins on LinkedIn: Join the "Park School of Baltimore Alumni" Group
- Follow us on Twitter: @ParkAlums
- Check us out on Instagram: parkalums