Director of Annual Giving – The Park School
The Park School is seeking a creative, dedicated, and experienced Director of Annual Giving to join our growing development team. Reporting to the Director of Development, the Director of Annual Giving is responsible for the leadership, management, and execution of the school’s $1.7 million annual giving program. The Director ensures that the school is achieving its goals for annual giving dollars, percentage of participation, and donor engagement. The Director will also manage the school’s annual giving club and senior parent gift campaign. The Director will work collaboratively with the rest of the development team.
- Develop and implement a plan to achieve yearly fundraising goals
- Oversee all operational and managerial functions of lead Annual Fund gifts
- Manage and increase current pool of Annual Fund volunteers
- Meet or exceed yearly Annual Fund goals
- Prepare reports for the Board of Trustees
- Analyze and monitor annual giving trends within the independent school fundraising landscape
- Ensure the prompt acknowledgment of gifts
- Manage annual giving constituencies and special Annual Fund campaigns
- Produce the school’s annual report on giving in conjunction with the Director of Development Communications
- Advance the mission of Annual Fund through print, social media, and other forms of communication in collaboration with the Director of Development Communications
- Other duties related to annual giving as required
- A Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of three years professional fundraising experience with an emphasis on individual giving
- Experience recruiting and maintaining relationships with donors and volunteers
- History of successful gift solicitations with a strong record of maintaining or increasing revenue
- Ability to think strategically and analytically with marketing annual giving programs
- Exceptional writing and verbal communication skills
- Excellent collaboration and follow-through skills across multiple departments
- Experience with Excel and list management; experience with Raiser’s Edge preferred
- Ability and willingness to work nights and weekends
Salary and Benefits
Park salaries and benefits are highly competitive with those in other leading independent schools. For new appointments, salaries reflect experience and training equated to Park’s scales.
Please send letter of interest and resume via email (preferred) or US mail.
The Park School Development Office
The Park School of Baltimore
2425 Old Court Road
Baltimore, MD 21208
Send inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Park School of Baltimore does not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, ancestry, gender, gender identify and expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any physical or mental disability unrelated to a reasonable performance of an employee’s duties.