The Park School Athletic Department is seeking candidates for part-time coaching positions working with the Boys’ Tennis teams for the Spring 2018 season.
- Coaching and playing experience at the high school and/or collegiate level
- Ability to work with and motivate students of all skill levels
- Punctuality at practices and games
- Consistent attendance at practices and matches
Including but not limited to:
- Supporting school policies, including but not limited to: sportsmanship, integrity, accountability, dedication, and effort
- Maintaining the school's progressive philosophy throughout the season, and developing and teaching programmatic systems consistent with the entire soccer program
- Working in association with Athletic Trainer in event of injury
- Planning and managing practices
- Traveling to/from away matches with team
- Serving as mentor to current students
- Attending parent-coaches pre-season meetings
- Maintaining and exemplifying appropriate conduct towards officials, opposing coaches, and players
The positions will run from February 21 to May 17.
Resume and cover letter should be emailed to:
Director of Athletics Boys’ Program Dia Clark at email@example.com
The Park School is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applications from qualified candidates regardless of age, race, color, sex/gender, national origin, citizen status, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with the requirements of all federal, state and local laws.