Main Duties AND Responsibilities
- Monitor students and teachers in our After School Music program
- Communicate regularly with the Director of Extended Day and the Director of After School Music about attendance, lateness and any other issues that arise with children and teachers.
- Maintain after school lesson schedule Maintain student billing and staff payroll
- Collect recital sheets, early registration forms and other paperwork Assist with registration, scheduling and recitals
- Other duties as requested or assigned
- This position reports to the Director of After School Music
Work Hours and Days
(beginning on or around 9/11/2017)
- Monday, 3–6:45 p.m.
- Tuesday, 3–6:15 p.m.
- Friday, 3–6 p.m.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word required
- Bachelor’s degree and/or experience working with children in a school or daycare environment preferred
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must enjoy music and children
- Must be self-starting and able to balance the workload with minimal direct supervision
- Must have good communication skills and work well with both children and adults
- Job requires sitting at reception area and walking through the music practice areas frequently
- Park salaries are highly competitive with those in other leading independent schools. There are no benefits associated with this part-time, non-exempt position.
Send letter of interest (email preferred) and resume to:
Chris Peterson, Director of After School Music
The Park School of Baltimore
2425 Old Court Road
Baltimore, MD 21208
The Park School does not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, ancestry, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any physical or mental disability unrelated to a reasonable performance of an employee's duties.