Welcome to your gateway to the Park alumni community...
The Class of 2016 is setting off on new adventures -- moving into college dorms, embarking on gap year plans, and travelling far beyond Old Court Road. Congrats to all of you as you set off on your journeys. The Alumni Office is here to cheer you on and be a resource as you take these next steps. Welcome to Park's alumni community! Strive on, Bruins!
- Alumni Council Kickoff Meeting - Wednesday, September 28, 7 p.m., Park School.
- Park Bruins//Friends Quakers Rivalry Day - Saturday, Oct. 8, Friends School.
- Brown & White Weekend - Friday and Saturday, October 14-15, Park School. Friday features Homecoming Games. Come and cheer the Bruins on! Saturday morning is the Lower School Admission Open House, with Saturday in the Park, our family family fair, kicking off at 11:30 a.m., and the Men's Alumni Soccer Game at 3:00 p.m. on Kelly FIeld. Come be part of the fun!
- BRAINsPARK: A Community Learning Symposium - Sunday, March 5, Park School.
- Alumni Weekend and Reunions - Friday and Saturday, June 2-3, Park School. Save the date and make plans to join your fellow Bruins in celebrating the Brown & White. All alums are invited to connect with friends and classmates while enjoying on and off campus events. Classes ending in '7' and '2' will conclude the weekend with milestone reunions.
Other alumni events will be scheduled throughout the year. Check back for more info in the months to come.
New York. Philadelphia. Washington D.C. If you call any of these cities home, Park is coming to you this year. Please make sure your alumni contact information, especially your email address, is up to date so we can keep you in the loop about plans. Other cities may be added to our travel schedule, so stay tuned! If you would like to help plan an event for your fellow Bruins or have updated contact info to share, please write or call Alumni Director Pailin Gaither at 410-339-4114 or email@example.com.
Stay up to date on alumni news, what's happening at Park, and Bruins events in Baltimore and beyond, while connecting with your fellow alums:
- Connect on Facebook: Like the "Park School of Baltimore Alumni" Page; Friend "Pailin at Park
- Network with fellow Bruins on LinkedIn: Join the "Park School of Baltimore Alumni" Group
- Follow us on Twitter: @ParkAlums
- Check us out on Instagram: parkalums